The Legal Partners

You Can Trust

Child Abuse/Neglect

The Cabinet for Health and Family Services is responsible for investigating cases of juvenile dependency, neglect and abuse. If it suspects that such dependency, neglect or abuse has occurred, it may file an action with the court. You need someone looking out for your interests in such a proceeding, whether you are the parent accused, the opposing parent, or if you are a placement for a child and wish to protect them. You also may want to seek counsel upon initially being contacted by a social worker, even if a case has not yet been filed. Our office can assist you with any of the matters mentioned above.

Clients who are navigating juvenile proceedings are often peppered with information from multiple sources and do not know what to believe. Our office can help you navigate the process and make sure your rights and the rights of your children are protected. Contact us today for a consultation.