Finding Tailored Solutions To Help And Advise Kentucky Families
Whether you are going through a divorce, separating marital property and debts, working through a child custody or child support dispute, or trying to manage another family law matter, you’re likely feeling overwhelmed by the challenge – like you’re facing matters alone, without any help. If you’re feeling this way, turn to Johnson Bowman Branco, LLP. We understand what you’re going through because we’ve helped countless individuals and families throughout Kentucky for several decades. We are here to help you understand this process and advocate for your best interests every step of the way.
We provide our clients with the compassion and zealous advocacy they need to face any legal matter or challenge head-on. We customize our solutions to meet the needs of our clients, and we keep the focus on finding resolutions that make sense. When you work with Johnson Bowman Branco, LLP, you are never alone in your journey.
Committed To Our Clients And Their Best Interests
Our attorneys know how complex these cases can be. This is why we walk you through potential options and emphasize communication. It is always possible to settle things out of court. That being said, we understand that compromise is not always possible without help from a judge. Whether we are able to resolve matters outside of or inside the courtroom, know that you have a strong advocate in your corner who will do everything within their power to secure the possible outcome for you and your family.
We have experience in all areas of family law, including:
- Adoption cases, from stepparent adoptions to foster parent adoptions, we handle it all. We also represent clients who are dealing with biological parents who may have had a change of heart.
- Child custody arrangements, because a healthy environment is especially important during times of transition. Whether it be joint custody or visitation schedules, we work with the specific needs of a family.
- Child support cases, ensuring your children are financially taken care of. We help with initial agreements to modifications.
- Dissolution of marriage, whether it be through mediation or litigation.
- Civilian and military divorce proceedings
- Division of marital assets and debts through divorce settlements, qualified domestic relations orders, and pre- and postnuptial agreements
- Valuation and division of business assets
- Juvenile neglect or abuse, where a simple accusation can wreak havoc on all areas of your life. As a parent, you have rights.
- Same-sex legal issues, from family law disputes to estate planning. Same-sex couples face a unique set of issues as the laws are constantly evolving. We can guide you through this process.
We take a personalized, hands-on approach to find a solution that will work for you. Whether you are modifying an existing arrangement or you are looking to appeal a decision made by the courts, we are here for you.
Why Wait? Call Today.
One member of our team, William E. Johnson, has been awarded the AV Preeminent* peer review ratings by Martindale-Hubbell. Put your trust in a firm that has the knowledge and experience you need. Johnson Bowman Branco, LLP, located in Frankfort, is ready to help those who need it most. Please call 502-537-6192 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation today.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale–Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale–Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale–Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale–Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale–Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.