Johnson Bowman Branco, LLP, a legacy of service to clients in Kentucky for more than seven decades.
Experienced Kentucky Trial Attorneys
Located in Frankfort, Johnson Bowman Branco, LLP, is widely recognized throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky for providing high-quality legal services in a range of practice areas. Our attorneys have many decades of legal experience that they bring to every case.
Our attorneys are equipped to handle complex litigation, challenging personal injury claims, difficult criminal defense matters and other intricate legal concerns. We give our clients an optimal mix of personalized attention, experience and skills. We work diligently to obtain the most advantageous outcome possible. Although we aggressively defend you in the courtroom, we place a strong emphasis on treating you compassionately and giving you the attention and respect you deserve.
Providing Exceptional Representation In Franklin County And Across The State
Our Practice Areas
Combining Big Firm Resources With Small Firm Attentiveness
Legal challenges and opportunities don’t often come with second chances, so it’s important to retain an attorney you can trust. When you choose us, you will benefit from our:
- Wide range of legal services: As a general practice law firm, we can help you with a variety of legal matters. Many legal issues require knowledge of several practice areas. Our comprehensive approach means that we look at the big picture and consider how a legal problem in one area could affect another part of your life.
- Teamwork: When you work with us, you’ll be able to count on attorneys who have many years of combined experience and are dedicated to using the skills they’ve developed to find creative solutions to the toughest problems.
- Accomplished attorneys: Our lawyers have earned praise and honors from clients, colleagues and professional publications. Partner William E. Johnson is AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell.
From your first consultation through the conclusion of your matter, we will work tirelessly to deliver the highest levels of representation, service and professionalism.
Offering Comprehensive Services Tailored To Your Needs
In Franklin County and across the state, our attorneys deliver sound counsel and determined advocacy in matters relating to:
- Personal injury: We represent clients in a full range of personal injury cases, including claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, accidents on dangerous property, medical negligence and defective products. If a family member was the victim of a fatal instance of negligence, our lawyers advise you of whether wrongful death damages are available.
- Criminal defense: Our attorneys aggressively assert our clients’ rights throughout the legal process in misdemeanor and felony matters. Whether you’ve been accused of drunk driving, theft, a drug offense, a traffic violation or some other criminal misconduct, we’ll stand up for you against police and prosecutors.
- Civil litigation: Our attorneys are trial-tested and ready to defend your personal or commercial interests in state and federal courts. We have compiled an impressive record of success in matters ranging from general civil litigation to business disputes and personal injury claims.
- Family law: For divorce and other family law concerns, such as custody, child support and adoption, we deliver compassionate guidance while safeguarding your rights.
- Administrative law: If you have a state or federal administrative law issue, we have a thorough understanding of the applicable rules and procedures used by such agencies as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and the Kentucky Personnel Board.
- Health law: We are well-versed in the laws and regulations that affect how health care providers maintain professional standards, bill patients and conduct their business. You can depend on us to provide cutting-edge legal strategies, whether you need assistance defending a legal action or remaining compliant with state or federal laws.
Regardless of your specific concerns and goals, we will develop a thorough strategy to help you achieve your objectives as completely and efficiently as possible.
Settlements & Verdicts
Plaintiff was catastrophically injured in an accident.
Plaintiff was permanently injured after a head on collision with a dump truck.
Plaintiff, a student, was permanently blinded in one eye.
Two vehicle collision.
Settlement after plaintiff was injured when a car pulled out in front of plaintiff causing a collision.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Meet Our Attorneys
Get In Touch With Us Today
Learn more about our services and what we can do for you. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you and advise you on your situation. Please call 502-537-6192 or contact us online using the form below to schedule a consultation at our office.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.